1. Work on the logo
I really need somebody with PhotoShop skills to work on this one. Please take a look at the logos for BarCampTdot, BarCampVancouver, and BarCampOttawa for ideas… Perhaps something with a Fleur-de-lys, or the City of Montreal logo? (Actually, forget the City of Montreal logo, it’s ugly!)
2. Translate everything to French
I have 2 volunteers ready to do this! The prototype page is up at http://barcamp.pbwiki.com/BarCampMontreal_fr
- Projector and Projector Screen
- Coffee? Bottled water? Should we be providing refreshments for a free event???
- I wonder if we can get a donation for printed T-shirts with the BarCampMontreal logo?
- Do we need any other equipment?
4. Email a reminder to everybody on the pre-registration list
5. Start brainstorming a list of possible presentation topics
Finalize Location Done!